Sunday, November 20, 2016

On Being Thankful

We have made it to the week of Thanksgiving, and I am very grateful for so much in my life.

I am grateful for my family who support me in all that I do.  I would not be where I am today without them.  Thank you to My Bride, Our Boys and our 8 month old puppy Sadie.



I am grateful to know that Our Boys go to a school where the "Power of Yet" is a reality.  Thank you for giving My Children room to grow.


I am grateful to work in a place where I can sit and learn from children.  Thank you for allowing me to be a life long learner.


I am grateful to all the Faculty, Staff, Administration, School Board Members, and community of Montpelier Public Schools for making our district a place that is safe for all students.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment